BOA 2013 Kickstarter Campaign
- An Interview with “My Year” Director Siobhan Doherty
- An Interview with “Desiree” Director Rob Ready
- An Interview with “Red All Over” Director Rem Myers
- An Interview with “Two Pigeons Talk Politics” Actors Melvign Badiola & Shaun Plander
- An Interview with “The Last Couples Therapy Session on Earth” Playwright William Bivins
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Before the Fest got under way this year, BOA playwright Anthony Clarvoe was featured on the cover of 96 Hours in the San Francisco Chronicle. The full article discusses Clarvoe’s return to the Bay Area theater scene with his piece … Continue reading
“…The pleasure is more than just watching a good show; you feel like you’re discovering exciting new artists.” Check out the full review here.
Check it check it check it oooouuuuuut….. Big thanks to Colin Johnson for putting this together and to all BOA participants for putting together a heckuva festival!
Dramaturg Marissa Skudlarek’s series of interviews with BOA writers concludes with a special dual interview of Megan Trout and James Mayagoitia, members of 11th Hour Ensemble and directors of “The Seagull Project.” 11th Hour Ensemble, a San Francisco theater company … Continue reading